Whatever mess is going on with VA aside, DoD has demonstrated that Cerner can be deployed successfully at large scale.…
Booth #214. People interested in reaching out to Availity can contact Stephanie Hastings at email@example.com or Kim Kirincic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availity is the place where healthcare finds the answers needed to shift focus back to patient care. We work to solve communication challenges in healthcare by creating a richer, more transparent exchange of information among health plans, providers, and technology partners. As one of the nation’s largest health information networks, Availity facilitates billions of clinical, administrative, and financial transactions annually. Our suite of dynamic products, built on a powerful, intelligent platform, enables real-time collaboration for success in a competitive, value-based care environment.
As Baker Tilly will not have a booth at UGM, we will be coordinating meetings with interested readers by emailing email@example.com.
We have been providing Epic advisory services, end-to-end implementations, Refuels, upgrades, and staff augmentation resources since 2008. Our Epic Practice Director will also be at UGM and she is available for meetings from Monday – Thursday during UGM.
Booth #206. ELLKAY Attendees: Ajay Kapare (Ajay.Kapare@ELLKAY.com) and Leah Gorman (Leah.Marshall@ELLKAY.com).
ELLKAY empowers hospitals, health systems, diagnostic laboratories, healthcare IT vendors, payers, and healthcare organizations with cutting-edge solutions. Since 2002, ELLKAY’s system capability has grown to over 58,000 practices connected and 700+ EMR/PM systems across 1,100+ versions.
Join us for “ELLKAY’s Taste of Wisconsin” on Monday, August 22 from 7-9 p.m. Enjoy locally-sourced favorites from Cedar Grove Cheese Curds to beers from the top six breweries in Wisconsin. Come get whisked away by the flavors from farmers and producers in the state of Wisconsin which will be paired with great conversation! RSVP today! https://lnkd.in/gk3Zjyxn.
Since 2004, Elsevier has worked with Epic to deliver the highest quality content and solutions, ensuring you not only have the content necessary to support critical thinking and decision-making, but also seamless integration to optimize your IT investment. Elsevier can help you maintain consistent top performance, reduce variability in care, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. Come visit the Elsevier booth to learn more about all we are doing to support Epic customers for nursing and patient solutions (acute care plans, ambulatory care plans, patient education content and FHIR solutioning) reference (Skills, ClinicalKey Point of Care for Physician, Nurse, Pharmacy), provider pathways (ClinicalPath), and more.
FDB (First Databank)
FDB (First Databank) creates and delivers the world’s most powerful drug knowledge that ignites, inspires, and illuminates critical medication decisions. We collaborate with our partners to help improve patient safety, operational efficiency, and health outcomes. Our drug databases drive healthcare information systems that serve the majority of hospitals, physician practices, pharmacies, payers, and all other areas of healthcare and are used by millions of clinicians, business associates, and patients every day.
Major solutions we will be sharing with our Epic user colleagues at the Epic UGM:
- CDS Analytics. An intuitive and powerful analytics tool to easily evaluate and improve the efficacy of clinical decision support for meds and beyond.
- Targeted Medication Warnings. Actionable medication guidance from a patient-first perspective. Including hyperkalemia, QT prolongation, opioid use risk assessment, nephrotoxicity, bleeding risk and pharmacogenomics.
- Pharmacogenomic CDS. Actionable drug-gene guidance within the workflow for appropriate drug therapy, to help prevent patient harm and ensure effective treatments.
- AlertSpace. Enabling clinicians to collaboratively improve and customize alerts to make them more meaningful, intuitive, and actionable.
- Meducation. Address patient medication adherence and understanding with personalized and simplified medication instructions, multilingual labeling support, and custom calendars in 30+ languages.
- FDB Vela. A new cloud-native electronic prescribing network that enables the seamless flow of critical prescription information, real-time benefits verification, and decision support between prescribers, payers, and pharmacies.
KeyCare and Spectrum Health will be presenting more details about their innovative use of the Epic platform and its Telehealth Anywhere technology.
Booth #207. People interested in reaching out to Lyniate can contact Mike Barbour at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lyniate partners with healthcare organizations around the globe delivering a flexible interoperability suite that reliably connects people and the quality data they need. The Lyniate interoperability suite includes:
- Lyniate Corepoint Integration Engine
- Lyniate Rhapsody Integration Engine
- Lyniate Envoy Managed Service
- Lyniate Rapid API Gateway
- Lyniate EMPI
- Lyniate HealthTerm Clinical Terminology Management
Earlier this year, Epic selected Lyniate for integration within its Garden Plot offering, Epic’s new hosted and supported Software as a Service (SaaS) model for independent medical groups.
Visit Sphere | TrustCommerce at Booth #200.
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is trusted by the nation’s largest health systems to facilitate their integrated patient payments. Sphere helps clients process payments anytime, anywhere—securely, in compliance, and connected with core business software including EHRs. Stop by Booth #200 to learn about:
- Sphere’s TrustCommerce patient payment platform and its new digital wallet support within MyChart.
- How Sphere is now included in the Epic Garden Plot offering with integrated payments.
We’ll be giving away a set of Apple Airpod Pros. Visit us and enter to win.