Upvote for Living Colour. And I had lost track of them too, after their initial breakout success. "Cult of Personality"…
Contact: Landon Light, national sales representative for Meditech accounts
Access is the preferred ESignature partner for Meditech hospitals, and for good reason. Our relationship with Meditech goes beyond just being a “partner” – it’s a deep integration that enables our solutions to seamlessly integrate with Meditech’s ecosystem. By expanding Meditech’s capabilities, we empower hospitals to provide patients with convenient ESignature solutions on their own devices anywhere, anytime. With Access, Meditech hospitals can streamline their workflows, reduce errors, and improve the overall patient experience. Join the many Meditech hospitals that have already chosen Access as their trusted ESignature partner and revolutionized their patient ESignature solutions. And, discover Focus by Access, the solution that simplifies patient intake by extending ESignature and intake capabilities directly to your patients’ devices, providing the experience and convenience they expect in today’s modern world.
Contact: Jillian Whitefield, business development manager
Your top priorities at MUSE are ours, too. Visit to see all the ways you can connect with CereCore about providing an EHR that best supports patient care, including educational sessions and career opportunities. Our team is ready to connect. Making the move to Meditech Expanse? Let’s talk about your journey to one EHR, navigating a multi-EHR health system, and more. Optimizing Meditech one of your priorities? Help us understand your goals, because we have helped health systems across the nation 0improve efficiency from clinical operations to revenue cycle. Looking for secure Meditech hosting and backup solutions? Sometimes this needs to be your first step. Let us help you determine the most cost-effective solution by comparing your options. Wanting to grow in your career? Career-changing, industry-shaping job opportunities are on our horizon, and possibly yours. Talk with us about your career plans.
Contact: Christine Mellyn, VP of marketing
Visit us in booth #512 to learn how CloudWave can help with your cloud strategy or how to advance your cybersecurity readiness. The company will also be sponsoring the Charging Station. Also at the event, members of CloudWave’s team will be presenting the following educational and showcase sessions:
- “Best Practices for Securing Healthcare IT Across Public, Private, and Cloud Edge Environments.” Thursday, June 8 3:10 p.m. MT. Moderated by Tim Quigley, chief client officer, CloudWave. Presenters include Matt Donahue, chief technology officer, CloudWave; John Gomez, chief security and engineering officer, CloudWave; and Eric Gasser, RN, CHCIO, vice president and CIO, information systems, Wooster Community Hospital Health System.
- “Take Advantage of Emerging Healthcare Cybersecurity Trends to Advance Your Security Strategy.” Saturday, June 10, 8:30 a.m. MT. Presented by John Gomez.
- “Product Showcase: Cybersecurity-as-a-Service – Advance Your Cybersecurity Program and Remove the Burden from Your IT Team.” Thursday, June 8, 1:30 p.m. MT. Presented by John Gomez.
Booth # 609
Contact: Clint Jones, senior director of partnerships
As a global leader in information and analytics, Elsevier helps physician and nurse professionals advance science, reduce care variability, engage patients, and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. For over 140 years, healthcare professionals have trusted our content to support education, training, development, and decisions about patient care. We offer solutions and services that help customers utilize and integrate content to improve practice, reduce care variability, engage patients, and promote a culture of quality, safety, and satisfaction.
We invite MUSE attendees to stop by our booth #609 to discuss how Elsevier’s advanced clinical knowledge solution, ClinicalKey, streamlines access to consistent, evidence-based information to help clinicians, as well as hear your thoughts and input on future development, your needs, skills learning, and integration. Let’s talk about where you want to expand your own Meditech relations and where we can offer help. Elsevier is participating in the MUSEO prize drawings, so bring your game card with you when you come to visit us, and we’ll give you a MUSEO sticker to help you become eligible to win great prizes!
Fortified Health Security
Contact: Rob Pullins, growth manager
Fortified Health Security provides a wide variety of purpose-built services to help healthcare organizations evaluate their unique risk appetite, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and improve operations throughout their security journey. The company is committed to creating a stronger healthcare landscape that benefits more clients, protects more patient data, and reduces more risk.
Fortified activities and team member talks:
- “Incident Response Program Maturity: How to Prepare for the Worst Day Ever,” Thursday, June 8 at 2:20 pm with Russell Teague, VP, advisory services and threat operations.
- Networking event and cocktail hour at the Après Ski section of the Pinyons Lobby Bar, Thursday, June 8, from 6-9 pm.
- Stop by our booth to play MUSEO.
Contact: Mark Valutkevich, senior account executive
Tegria is a full service, READY-certified consulting and technology services firm. We offer comprehensive end-to-end solutions including advisory, consulting, and managed services to help clients maximize technology, transform operations, improve financials, and optimize care. Please stop by Booth #409 to say hello and speak with our Meditech experts.
Tegria is hosting a subterranean happy hour at the Rockies Grotto in the Grand Lodge on Wednesday, June 7 from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. MT. The event will feature an open bar and a variety of light bites. Prepare to unwind and connect with fellow MUSE attendees in this unique space. Tegria team members will be mingling and are ready to chat all things Meditech, including how you can best navigate the road to Expanse. We hope to see you there! RSVP here.
Tegria team members will be participating in two educational sessions:
- “Hardware Planning – Do’s and Don’ts When Moving to Expanse.” Thursday, June 8, 1:30 – 2:10 p.m. MT. Presenters: Priscilla Sandberg (Pure Storage), Nassim Abouzeid (Meditech), and Frank Tollefson (Tegria). Room: Red Rock 8. If you are planning on going to Expanse from Magic, Client/Server, or 6.x, there are few challenges you need to understand about the new infrastructure you will be running. Join us to discuss the major differences in platform infrastructure and some of the adjustments that customers can anticipate making when moving to Expanse. We will also be discussing the best practices behind the infrastructure design, data protection, and ongoing system support.
- “A Study in Moving to Expanse – Pre, Intra, and Post-LIVE.” Friday, June 9, 1:20 – 2:05 p.m. MT. Presenters: Mike Bartman (Tegria), Mark Valutkevich (Tegria), Todd Prellberg (RML). Room: Red Rock 8. This session aims to provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and best practices involved in successfully implementing Meditech Expanse in a hospital setting. By the end of the session, attendees will be able to apply these principles and practices to their own healthcare organizations, identifying opportunities for improving their current EMR systems or adopting new ones.