My favorite State Fair treat is Lemonade Shake Up. I have memories of drinking it at various county and state…
Allscripts reports Q1 results: revenue up 7%, adjusted EPS $0.13 vs. $0.08. Expectations are muddied, as the company has carved out Veradigms’s financials separately.
CEO Paul Black will reportedly step down, with President Rick Poulton taking on the role effective immediately.
Allscripts finalized the sale of its hospital and large practice software business to Constellation Software subsidiary N. Harris earlier this week.
Acquisitions, Funding, Business, and Stock
OptimizeRx reports Q1 results: revenue up 22%, adjusted EPS $0.01 vs. $0.04, beating revenue expectations and meeting those for earnings.
- Oklahoma’s MyHealth HIE selects Orion Health’s Amadeus population health management software, and consulting services from HealthTech Solutions.
- Cardiac monitoring vendor MediLynx selects EHR integration capabilities from Redox.
- The Capital Region in Denmark will implement cloud-based enterprise imaging from Sectra at its hospitals.
South Georgia Medical Center promotes Chuck Marshburn to CIO and HIPAA privacy officer.
Announcements and Implementations
HCTec announces GA of staffing and consulting support for Epic Hyperdrive.
Magellan Federal integrates NeuroFlow’s digital behavioral healthcare assessment, triage, and management capabilities into its Military & Family Life Counseling program.
Mankato Clinic will implement virtual care software and services from Bluestream Health at its 13 facilities in Minnesota.
Pivot Point Consulting’s latest report on healthcare IT trends suggests that hospital leaders should:
- Adjust staffing models to accommodate hybrid and remote workers.
- Evaluate supply chains and legacy applications in light of cyber risks from third-party risk management and managed services vendors.
- Carefully evaluate proposed remote patient monitoring technologies and services.
- Prepare to work with TEFCA-enabled Qualified Health Information Networks.
- Consider the ways in which ERP and business systems can be successfully adopted to enhance workflow efficiencies.
- Myndshft joins enterprise automation software company UiPath’s Tech Alliance Program.
- Lyniate publishes a new case study, “Clinify Health helps improve financial stability for FQHCs with Lyniate Envoy.”
- Meditech recaps its virtual Home Care Symposium, which brought 275 attendees together to network and collaborate on strategies for the future.
- Nuance joins Athenahealth’s Marketplace to broaden physician access to the Nuance Dragon Ambient EXperience for automated clinical documentation.
- HCTec celebrates the opening of its expanded office space in Winston-Salem, NC.
- EClinicalWorks publishes a new customer success story featuring Innova Primary Care, “How Healow Payment Services Transforms Collections.”
- CloudWave will implement Tausight’s situational PHI awareness platform and deliver turnkey PHI monitoring, management, and response to healthcare providers.
- Cerner will offer its customers access to Akasa’s AI-based Unified Automation platform for healthcare revenue cycles.
The following HIStalk sponsors have won MedTech Breakthrough Awards:
- WebPT – Best patient registration and scheduling solution
- Kyruus – Best online search and scheduling solution
- GHX – Compliance management innovation
- Nym – Health administration innovation
- Talkdesk – Best patient relationship management solution
- Elsevier – Best patient education solution
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Best HIE solution
- Fortified Health Security – Best overall healthcare cybersecurity company
- Current Health – Best hospital technology implementation
- Reduce Patient Leakage with More Care Options, Part 2 (EVisit)
- Better claims management: faster patient payments and reduced denials (Experian Health)
- How CISOs Can Guard Against Evolving Physical and Digital Corporate Security Threats (Everbridge)
- 10 reasons why hackers think your HDO is an easy target (Imprivata)
- How to Improve Patient Experience with Data Management (InterSystems)
- Data normalization: Working toward a common clinical terminology (Intelligent Medical Objects)
- 4 Key Steps to Creating a Holistic Find Care Experience (Kyruus)
- 4 Ways to Measure Chatbot ROI (Loyal)
- Healthcare Interoperability – How can Medhost help you comply? (Medhost)
- Physical Therapy Core Values for PTs & PTAs at Your Practice (MWTherapy)
- Why Automation is the Key to Fixing Prior Authorization (Myndshft)
- A Look at Current Unmasking Initiatives in OccMed (Net Health)
- How interoperability can support value-based care (Nordic)