This list gives visibility to HIStalk sponsors that are presenting virtual versions of the live presentations they were scheduled to offer at HIMSS20. Sponsor events scheduled through March 23 will be included.
Submit your event here. This list will be updated as I receive new submissions.
Companies that do not sponsor HIStalk can contact Lorre about becoming a sponsor or having their webinar promoted.
- Wednesday, March 25, noon ET: “Central Georgia Health Network – Helping PCPs Transition to New Payment Models.”
- Thursday, April 9, 3 ET: “Community Health Plan of Washington – Capturing SDoH Data Across Community Health Centers.”
- Wednesday, April 15, noon ET: “MaineHealth Accountable Care Organization – Tackling Emergency Department Utilization with Predictive Analytics.”
- Wednesday, April 22, 3 ET: “Summit Medical Group – Commercial Risk: Getting off to a Successful Start.”
- Wednesday, April 29, noon ET: “AMITA Health – Rewarding Value: Realigning Physician Compensation.”
- Wednesday, May 6, noon ET: “Summit Medical Group – Using Analytics to Drive Patient-Centered Post-Acute Care.”
- On demand: “Governance for Decision-Making, Who’s on First?”
- On demand demo: virtual demo booth.
- Thursday. March 19, 1 ET: “Reduce cost and improve clinical outcomes with Intelligent Automation.”
- Thursday, Marcy 26, 1 ET: “Six Considerations When Selecting a Content and Process Management Provider.”
- Tuesday, March 17, 11 ET: “Introducing MEDITECH’s Labor and Delivery Solution.”
- Tuesday, March 17, 2 ET: “Take the ‘On Ramp’ to the Intersection of 21st and TEFCA”
- Monday, March 23, 1 ET: “Physician Peak Performance Program.”
National Decision Support Company (Change Healthcare)
- On demand: “Clinical Laboratories at a crossroads: The Value of Decision Support in Building an Effective Lab Stewardship Program.”
Thursday. March 19, 3 ET: “Learning Together: Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
- Thursday, April 23, 2:30 ET: “Achieving Patient Engagement in a Mobile-First Market.”
- Wednesday, March 18, 1 ET: “Virtual Tour of Spok Go.”
- Monday, March 23, 2 ET: “Fueling the FHIR: FHIR Readiness Best Practices.”
- Tuesday, March 31, 3 ET: “Protect the Safety and Well-Being of Your Staff and Patients.”